Cabin Crew is defined as the number of personnel assigned as for the safety and welfare followed by the satisfaction and comfort of the passengers travelling in an airplane. Cabin crews are the important personnel in any airlines for smooth flying experiences. They are the face of the airlines. Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. hence, provides its students with full fledge of confidence in building their theoretical along with practical knowledge. Our international (ICAO & IATA) and national (CAAN) teaching methodology by our well recognized and experienced tutors acts as a catalyst to our students for approaching to the aviation industry.
Our courses offered are:
- Aviation General Knowledge
- Basic Aeronautical Knowledge
- Aviation Terminology & Phonetics
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Theory of Flights
- Aircraft Emergency Situations and Evacuation Procedures
- Basic Ticketing Knowledge
- Grooming & Personality Development
- Food & Beverage Services Procedures & Table Manners Training
- Fire & Fighter Procedures
- Swimming and Ditching
- Communication & Conversation Skills
- Aircraft Emergency Equipment & their use
- Telephone Handling Manner
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Customer Care & Services
- General Safety Procedures
- In-flight Announcement
- Handling Complains and Problem Solving
- Crew Resource Management
- First Aid Knowledge
- Mock Interview Preparation
- Team Building Activities
Our course module includes all the topics which deal with technical as well as non-technical aspects of the aviation industry.
We focus for your future carrier. We provide 100% Job assistance hence, if in case you do not meet the below criteria, every students will get prepared during their training session.
- Min. 5 feet 2 inches (ladies) and Min. 5 feet 4 inches (gents) with pleasing personality.
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent.
- 18 years old and below 28 years
- Medically fit
- Citizenship Required
- Be bilingual (Native language and English). Third language such as other language would be a strong asset.
- Be able to accept as assignment to airlines and the aviation industry and be able to work away from home and work irregular hours.
- Be impeccably groomed and possess self-motivated and high energy level.
Global Wings Pvt. Ltd. is registered with and licensed by Government of Nepal, Company registrar’s Office as a private limited company. It is one of the finest Flight Attendant (Air-Hosts/ Air-Hostess) training institute of Nepal accredited by IAO, USA. It aggregates well-experienced faculty members. Global Wings focuses on the training and recruitment of the students. Training includes both theoretical as well as practical knowledge along with in flight experience.
Office is located at 3rd floor above Aagan Sweets, Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Effectiveness of Air-Hostess Training at Global Wings
- Personality development.
- Customer service operation.
- Grooming lesson (Makeup).
- Swimming and Ditching.
- Handling extra ordinary situations.
- Ability to handle risky goods.
- Importance of tourism from Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) museum visit.
- Ability to handle security issues.
- Improvement in communication skills.
Global Wings provides a pleasant environment for the students with full-fledge of practical training which is very essential for an air-hostess carrier. It understands every student’s interest, their determination, requirement and assists them the right gateway.