Upon successful completion of the course the recruit should be able to:
- Develop customer service skills
- Give technical and service procedural information of 2 aircraft types.
- Perform Economy practical service in the Mock-up.
- Operate flights as Economy Flight Attendant as per Flight Services Department’s quality standards after inflight training clearance with Flight Service Supervisor.
- Introduction to Aviation and Kuwait Airways
- Customer Service/Behavioural Skills
- Gastronomy I.
- Sales On-Board.
- Special Care/Cabin Appearance.
- Rules and Regulations for Flight Attendants.
- Aircraft Technicalities (2 types)
- Meal Service Procedures (2 Aircraft types, Economy Class)
- Meal Service performance (2 Aircraft types, Economy Class)
- Skin Care and Make-up Application
- Hair Care and Hair Styling
- Flip Chart/Transparencies, Overhead Projector/Data Show/TV / Video/Credit Card Machine/PDA/Handouts.
- Lectures/Aircraft Field Visit/Open Discussion / Field Visit / Demonstration and Mock-up Service Practical on all the service equipment used on-board.
- Guest Training: Skin Care, Hair Care/Styling, Stress Management
About Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways aims at setting the standard for customer orientation and become an admired airline to fly, to invest in, and to work for.
1. Product and Services
- To provide customer-oriented services that meet the inpidual needs and preferences of our clients.
- For clients who look for best-in-class services, we provide for them a premium product.
- For clients seeking value for money, we provide a reliable economy product.
- Our philosophy is to be an airline with a global reach and a local touch. Our clients will appreciate our services that enhance both novelty and tradition.
- To serve the entire community of Kuwait
- To become the preferred carrier for inbound business travel.
- To become a link for Business and Leisure travel between Eastern and Western regions.
- We are an international airline. We connect the Kuwaiti economy and society with the world whenever it is economically feasible.
- We are an important link. The geographic location of Kuwait allows us to link with the GCC countries, the Indian sub-continent and Asia with Europe, and the USA and vice versa.
4. Financial Viability
- To grow in line with the market demand in Kuwait and capture further growth opportunities in the Middle East.
- To provide a viable investment opportunity to the private sector.
- For us, financial viability is the key to become a trusted and respected enterprise to our investors, customers and employees.
- After the Liberation of Kuwait in 1991, we proudly rebuilt Kuwait Airways. With the same spirit we look at the future and take the challenge of transforming Kuwait Airways into a profitable enterprise.
- We believe that highly-motivated and well-trained employees can show distinguished performance. Therefore we empower our employees by providing rewarding career opportunities and excellent training.
- To use technology to improve our product reliability, safety and on-time performance.
- To use integrated Management Information Systems to support the management decision-making by providing accurate and actual information on market and own performance.
- To become a catalyst for the future economy of Kuwait and the neighboring regions.
- To build a strong relationship with the local community, especially with suppliers.
- As the flag carrier of Kuwait, to continue to be associated with success and excellent performance.
We optimise our operations to make great deals and cheaper flights for you. We are in the air travel business since. Purchase your ticket and enjoy your trip with us.See all Kuwait Airways courses