Recently, the banking industry is one of the most growing industries in Egypt. Working as a banker would give you financial stability and life prestige. Join us to acquire the basic skills for a successful banker.
- Everyone willing to step in the world of banking.
- Everyone willing to work in stock market.
- Everyone willing to work in securities.
- Everyone willing to work in Exchange companies.
- This course is suitable for grads and undergrads.
This course will prepare you for:
- Working in banks.
- Working in stock market.
- Working in securities.
- Working in Exchange companies.
Module #1: Retail process:
- Different types of accounts: “Saving accounts, overdraft accounts, etc.”
- Credit cards: “Visa, ATM, etc.”
- Loans: “Cash loan, car loan, small business loan, etc.”
- Cheques’ types and rules.
- Different departments of banks.
Module #2: HR overview:
- Business etiquette.
- Body language.
- How to write your CV?
- How to pass an interview?
- IQ test.
- Customer service overview: “Facing problems, dealing with customers, handling meetings, etc.”
- Role play.
Module #3: Corporations:
- Types of corporate.
- Guarantee letters.
- Documentary credits.
Module #4: Banking topics:
- Islamic banks.
- Stock market&Securities.
- Investment funds.
- Money laundering& cheating process.
- Network marketing.
About Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services
Native Egyptians – NES is planning to be recognized as one of the premier training and counseling solutions providers within, by offering extensive and unique business training & solutions.
As Theyll to be the leading company in the Middle East in building successful leaders throughout Native Egyptians – NES Leadership Camps. Native Egyptians – NES Training and Counseling Solutions “Beyond Your Limits”.
In addition, to be the exclusive provider of the most poTheyrful management development programs in the Middle East.
Finally, to be the 1st company providing entrepreneurs with the business driving ingredients in a practical and effective way with an international accreditation.See all Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services courses