- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Introduce participants to the concept of product development and the importance of sustainable development in the bank and how to face competition to develop and introduce new products.
- To familiarize the participants with tools and stages of development of banking products and the requirements of each stage.
- Enable participants to understand the development and evaluation mechanism and subsequent control over the products developed.
- The idea and concept for the development of the new product:
- Product development stakeholders in the bank.
- The concept of the product life cycle in banks.
- Put up the initial idea for the new product, and specify the product owner and potential partners.
- Harmonize the idea of â€‹â€‹the product in the market potential and assess the competitive position for the proposed product.
- Analysis of the different implications for the development of the product.
- Development of the concept and the components of the product:
- Identify and develop investment framework for the product and the cost of product development.
- The development of the financial model of the product and determine the criteria for success and the development of public policy and decision
- About the final product development.
- Preparation of studies and determine the identity of the consumer clients stage:
- Studies and market analysis.
- The need for the Consumer Studies.
- Ascites source of new products (the initial brainstorming with the customer).
- The final stage of development:
- Develop procedures / system modification is required.
- The training program and internal communications development.
- The marketing of the product development program.
- Determine the final program of action for all parties related to the product.
- Identify potential risks to other products, and the income and resources.
- The launch of the product in the market stage:
- The launch of the product in the market.
- The start of a comprehensive marketing stage.
- Assess the performance of the product on a regular basis.
- The role of the marketing department in the evaluation of the products.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses