- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 12 Hours
This course will improve participants’ skills in performing due diligence, collecting information and report writing as part of the credit analysis process.Course Description:
This course will improve participants’ skills in performing due diligence, collecting information and report writing as part of the credit analysis process.
- Define banking Information.
- Describe the banking information department.
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of the banking information department.
Module 1: Introduction to Banking Information
- The concept of banking information
- The relationship between banking information and credit, problem loans and bank marketing
- Banking information resources
- Key categories of information to be collected
Module 2: The Banking Information Department
- Causes of problem loans related to banking information
- Legal requirements concerning banking information
- Bank secrecy
- Forms and reports used by the banking information department
Module 3: Duties and Responsibilities of the Banking Information Department
- The borrower’s wealth, assets and liabilities
- Information on borrower bankruptcy, bail, equitable charge, commercial charge, assignment of debt, and attachment proceeding
- The legal structure, characteristics and reputation of the borrower
- Conducting due diligence to supplement information provided by the borrower in the loan application
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in exercises
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses