- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Cover the types of banking fraud, including fraud by employees and customers, will also be fraud-mail address.
- Knowledge of the strategies and tactics that can be used to identify and investigate potential perpetrators, and the examination citizen of internal weakness, which may increase the fraud opportunities in the financial institutions, will also learn how to use analytical data as a tool for preventive and investigative to detect fraudsters.
- Current trends in fraud and financial institutions.
- Money laundering.
- Fraud in loans.
- Fraud in deposits and among the branches of financial institutions.
- Fraud in electronic funds transfer.
- Other internal risk.
- Online banking and attacks on banks.
- Privacy and data theft, and theft of personal identity and issues related to customers.
- Prevention and compliance.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses