- Price TBA
- Duration 21 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with the key aspects relating to credit, as well as suitable for restructuring and learn appropriate ways of funding for different activities and associated risks and ways to cover the appropriate mechanism.
- Credit definition, importance and gravity on the performance and results of banks
- Factors that affect the ability and willingness of policy and commercial banks in lending.
- The basics of credit.
- Credit elements of the study.
- Credit risk:
- Assessment and risk management.
- Types of credit risk and analysis.
- Hedging (credit restructuring, conditions, guarantees)
- Strategic Analysis quartet ( SWOT ANALYSIS ).
- credit risk rating system.
- Working capital financing (operating cycle financing gap).
- Types of facilities.
- The pricing of the facilities (the local currency, foreign currencies).
- Relationship with other departments Bank
- Types of collateral and documented and control.
- the legal documentation for the facilities.
- Practical cases covering various financing needs
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses