- Price TBA
- Duration 15 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- To familiarize the participants with all the legal aspects of banking contracts.
- Statement how banking contracts documenting and documenting all the bank guarantees.
- Familiarize participants with the most important points that must be met in the banking contract and the most important items and materials which must be met.
- To familiarize the participants foundations and points to consider when writing contracts, documented and signed by all parties to ensure the rights and protection of the bank.
- The definition of the banking contract.
- The importance of documenting and implementing contracts facilities in the facilities management department.
- Knowledge of the provisions of the banking contract and defined by the Jordanian civil law and in accordance with the banking legislation.
- Knowledge of the most important materials and items that must be met in banking contracts and their contents and review of these items.
- Learn how to conclude contracts and signing by all parties as a guarantee of safety and legal documentation and have it before allowing the client to exploit banking facilities.
- Knowledge of the most important papers and legal documents should be available for the preparation of contracts and to ensure its accuracy.
- How to prepare supplements and commitments outside the scope of the contract and under the terms of the credit approval.
- Documentation of bank guarantees and duly legally.
- How to implement the facilities on the regulations of the Bank and the introduction of (border) ceilings and profits, commissions and guarantees on banking systems after confirming the completion of all legal procedures and all the preconditions for the process of the exploitation of the facilities conditions.
- Filing legal documents with the documentation department.
- Overview of contracts in Islamic banks and how their preparation and implementation procedures.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses