- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 7 Hours
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of marketing and how to deal with customers.
- Familiarize participants with the importance of customer service as the most important weapon in terms of competition is used to distinguish their services.
- Enable participants to enhance the customer service excellence and improve the quality of this service by some modern marketing ideas.
- The concept and definition of marketing.
- The importance of marketing in banks.
- Justification for the need for a marketing application in banks.
- The importance of a marketing department in banks.
- The application of marketing concept requirements.
- Special Marketing banking elements.
- New developments in the banking marketing.
- How marketing activity in bank management.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses