- Introduce participants to the importance of the work of the Department of deposits in the bank.
- Familiarize participants with how to open all types of bank accounts.
- Familiarize participants with all types of bank checks and how or whether or not disbursed by the Jordanian trade law.
- Inform participants on the work of the electronic clearing mechanism.
- Morphological open accounts.
- The types of bank accounts and their advantages (savings accounts, current accounts, deposit accounts
- for, salary accounts, subject to the notice accounts, foreign currency accounts, accounting accounts).
- Banking operations:
- Deposit (the deposit of cash in Jordanian Dinars in the customer's account, the deposit of cash foreign currency
- account, check deposit account, deposit of local checks under collection).
- Withdrawals (personal cash withdrawals, checks under the clouds, to deal with the deceased account, the balance of the distribution of the deceased client).
- The electronic clearing (checks received, checks issued).
- Rejected and returned checks (list of bounced checks (the central bank), the rejected settlement) checks.
- Rules and principles calculation of benefits (benefits calculated savings, calculated the benefits of term deposits,
- Calculation of the benefits of the ongoing overdrafts).
- Registration rights (cash deposit, the deposit of checks, money orders incoming and outgoing, salary restrictions, cash withdrawals).
- Check Director / certified checks (check issuance Director, Cancel and stop the imminent Director).
- Justice agencies on accounts (types of agencies, dealing with agencies, Cancel
- Salary submitted (conditions of service).
- Savings Accounts Awards (Applied FAQ Awards savings accounts).
- Remittances (Money issuing local currency and foreign, foreign bank checks, issuing a foreign bank check).
- E-cards (card types, conditions of service).
- Marketing bank services and functions of the internal sales team.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses