Course detailsCOURSE OBJECTIVE
The MA Economics programme is designed to: 1) terminal degrees for persons seeking careers in Applied Economics or; 2) transitional degrees for persons seeking a rigorous foundation for future doctoral studies in Economics, Public Policy and related fields. The programme is also valuable for persons considering careers in Finance, Banking, Law and professions that require analytical and quantitative skills. This degree course is offered through our BAHRAIN CENTER for THE UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS (Institute Of Distance Education). Our Center is involved in Admission and Examination.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Satisfactory/Passed Grade Certificate of Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized Educational Institute in the Specific field of Course.
Once you register and fill-in the admission form and details and submit the required documents and certificates it will be sent for approval to the MADRAS university. Once your admission is approved the study materials, ID card and other guidelines will follow. Once we receive them, we will inform you to pick up the said materials. Timetable for the examination will be sent to all students once we have the confirmed date from the University. Students are advised to get their prescribed tesxt books from book-sellers as they will not be provided by the Institute of Distance Education.
- Policy Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Financial risk analyst
- Investment analyst
- Civil Service fast streamer
- Diplomatic Services operational officer
- Local government officer
- Management consultant
- Quantity surveyor
Two (2) Years
PROGRAMME COURSE & SUBJECTS
Paper - I :Micro Economic Theory
Paper - II :Indian Ecnomic Development and Policy
Paper - III :Statistics for Economists
Paper - IV :Economics of Development
Paper - V :Principles of Management
Paper - VI :Macro Economic Theory
Paper - VII :Public Economics
Paper - VIII :International Economics
Paper - IX :Monetary Economics
Paper - X :Economics of Human Resource Development
Job roles this course will prepare you for
EconomistPolicy AnalystFinancial ManagerChartered accountantChartered certified accountantFinancial risk analystInvestment analystStatisticianActuaryCivil Service fast streamerDiplomatic Services operational officerLocal government officerManagement consultantQuantity surveyor
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour