Course detailsCOURSE OBJECTIVE
The MA Economics programme is designed to: 1) terminal degrees for persons seeking careers in Applied Economics or; 2) transitional degrees for persons seeking a rigorous foundation for future doctoral studies in Economics, Public Policy and related fields. The programme is also valuable for persons considering careers in Finance, Banking, Law and professions that require analytical and quantitative skills. This degree course is offered through our BAHRAIN CENTER for THE UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS (Institute Of Distance Education). Our Center is involved in Admission and Examination.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Satisfactory/Passed Grade Certificate of Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized Educational Institute in the Specific field of Course.
Once you register and fill-in the admission form and details and submit the required documents and certificates it will be sent for approval to the MADRAS university. Once your admission is approved the study materials, ID card and other guidelines will follow. Once we receive them, we will inform you to pick up the said materials. Timetable for the examination will be sent to all students once we have the confirmed date from the University. Students are advised to get their prescribed tesxt books from book-sellers as they will not be provided by the Institute of Distance Education.
- Policy Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Financial risk analyst
- Investment analyst
- Civil Service fast streamer
- Diplomatic Services operational officer
- Local government officer
- Management consultant
- Quantity surveyor
Two (2) Years
PROGRAMME COURSE & SUBJECTS
Paper - I :Micro Economic Theory
Paper - II :Indian Ecnomic Development and Policy
Paper - III :Statistics for Economists
Paper - IV :Economics of Development
Paper - V :Principles of Management
Paper - VI :Macro Economic Theory
Paper - VII :Public Economics
Paper - VIII :International Economics
Paper - IX :Monetary Economics
Paper - X :Economics of Human Resource Development
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forEconomistPolicy AnalystFinancial ManagerChartered accountantChartered certified accountantFinancial risk analystInvestment analystStatisticianActuaryCivil Service fast streamerDiplomatic Services operational officerLocal government officerManagement consultantQuantity surveyor
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.