Course detailsTo introduce you to the subject, the course first takes you through the history and origin of Bach flower remedies, with information on its creator, Dr Edward Bach and his research. This introduction also includes an explanation of vibrational healing and a guide through Bach's written works.
The Bach Flower Remedies Diploma Course provides an understanding of how the Bach system works with the mental and emotional body and how flower essences help to enhance the positive aspects of these areas and bring balance through powerful energetic frequencies that affect your soul. To really get a grasp of how the therapy works, you will be guided through the body's 5 layers of energy.
The course guides you through the 7 Bach groups and all 38 remedies. Each one is fully explained with when and how they should be used, Bach's own explanation of the remedy and the personality traits to look out for that match with certain remedies. Case studies are also included, to cement understanding.
With each of the remedies understood, the Bach Flower Remedies Diploma Course goes on to explain how they are prepared and how they help those taking them. You will learn how to put together remedies for specific issues, including anger, depression, emotional eating & weight Issues, fear & anxiety, lack of focus, stress, panic attacks, stuttering, and sleeplessness.
Dr Bach believed that negative moods and emotions are responsible for the breakdown in our health, which then leads to illness. With this in mind, he based his flower remedies upon what he called a 'theory of types' by which he divided people into seven groups based on their reactions to illness. From this course, you will learn about human emotions, the energy centres of the body, and how Bach believed that through treating a client's emotional and mental state with flower remedies, you can help to remedy their illnesses.
As animals have emotions that are similar to humans, which can become unbalanced, they too can benefit from Bach flower remedies. The course advises on remedies that can help with issues specific to cats, dogs, and horses. You will also find out about some useful Bach remedies for plants.
In addition, the Bach Flower Remedies Diploma Course also details how to use your newly-found knowledge to offer bespoke treatments to clients. You will learn how to go about taking on and consulting with clients and setting up goals and treatment plans for them.
- Module 1 - History and Origins of Bach Flower Essence Remedies
- Module 2 - How Bach Flower Remedies Work and the System of Medicine
- Module 3 - The Seven Bach Flower Groups
- Module 4 - Bach Flower Essences Overview I
- Module 5 - Bach Flower Essences Overview II
- Module 6 - Guide to Selecting the Correct Remedies
- Module 7 - How to Take the Bach Flower Remedies to Cure Negative Emotions
- Module 8 - Remedies for Children, Pets, Animals and Plants
- Module 9 - Healing List of Specific Treatments and Essences
- Module 10 - Choosing Remedies for Others
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs