- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Billions of dollars each year are now spent in business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce, with explosive, and even exponential, growth that is not predicted to slow down for decades to come. Using class-generated examples, an industry expert who has spearheaded online advertising accounts with some of the Internet's biggest marketers, will teach you the tricks of the trade. You will learn what is necessary to best position a new "cyberbrand" startup, and/or a traditional bricks and mortar player, in order to capitalize on this rapidly growing opportunity.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize different methods and approaches for B2C marketing
- Select the appropriate approach(s) based on specific situations
- Determine the benefits of marketing via the Internet or affiliate programs
- Effectively market products and ideas to consumers
- Guerilla Marketing: How to Get Started Without Any Real Capital
- Targeted E-mail
- Opt-in versus spam
- The place of e-mail in an on-line campaign
- Banner Advertising: Is It a Dead Tool, Or Will It Always Have a Place?
- Integrated Content Sponsorships, and Why They're the Wave of the Future
- Major Portal Placements, and How to Avoid Losing Your Shirt
- Online versus Offline Advertising: How Are They Fundamentally Different?
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- The Internet’s place in a full media mix
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI): Beyond Simple Click-throughs
- Is the Internet Really the Most Accountable Medium of All Time?
- Affiliate Programs
- Why They Can be a No-brainer
- How to Make Them Successful
- Permission Marketing: Getting Users to Raise Their Hands
- Promotions and Incentivizing Behavior: When and Why
- The Importance of Fulfillment, Customer Service, and Other Basic Business Issues
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses