- Price 5,000 AED
- Duration 75 hours or 10 days
- Timings Various class times available
- Locations Knowledge Village
This is an internationally recongised, UK accredited City and Guilds Award.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to cut women's hair into basic one-length, basic uniform layerd and basic graduated looks.
- 30 years in the training of hairdressers worldwide
- Guarenteed career upon successful graduation
- Graduation rate of 90%-98%
- Set in a real working salon with real clients
- Maximum of 10 students per class
- Structured classes and monthly progress checks
- Partenered with L'Oreal Professional
Hairdressing Related Questions
Want to upgrade my hairdressing skills and train students. I have L'Oreal Diploma and Toni & Guy,...
Unanswered //Jun 14, 2016 Hairdressing