- Fees / Price AED 6,600
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
The course will train aviation security personnel who are responsible for Aviation Security quality control activities how to plan, implement, and follow up those quality control procedures as per the International and National standards and requirements.
The course will enable Aviation Security Quality Control personnel to:
- Identify the elements of the national civil aviation security quality control program which must be monitored;
- Determine the audit and inspection in Aviation Security;
- Identify the competencies and skills for the AVSEC Inspector / Auditor;
- Determine the appropriate methodology necessary to conduct audits and inspections within the National Civil Aviation Security Programme framework;
- Prepare and conduct an audit and inspection then present the results in the context of an exercise as a simulation for the Quality Control activities in an Airport.
Who Should Attend
- The target population will be existing Aviation Security Quality control personnel (AVSEC Auditors / Inspectors) or any Aviation security personnel with the potential for promotion to be Aviation Security Auditors/ Inspectors level employed by the authority or organization primarily responsible for the application of Aviation Security Quality Control procedures at airports.
- Introduction to the Course
- Definition of the monitoring - oversight- activities as per the National Civil Aviation Security Program
- Audits / inspections preparation techniques
- Audits and inspections systematic methodology
- Audit and Inspection Implementation Techniques
- Inspector/ Auditor Profile (Overview)
- Airport Exercise - Preparing for the inspection process and the drafting the inspection’s documentation (inspection’s report)
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Have written and oral command of the language of instruction (English or Arabic)
- Successfully completed STP 123/BASIC training course
- Be conversant with the contents of STP 123/BASIC
At least completed 3 years of experience in the Aviation Security field.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation