- Price AED 6,600
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
The course is designed to train base or entry level airport security personnel to enforce, monitor and apply airport security measures in accordance with locally approved programmes, and to communicate and cooperate with other airport agencies. The course should be followed by a minimum of six months of practical experience working under the guidance of a qualified AVSEC supervisor in the field.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Work in and move about an airport safely
- Communicate and cooperate with other airport agencies
- Control the movement of people and vehicles by means of access control techniques and systems
- Guard and patrol airport vulnerable areas, facilities & aircraft
- Recognize weapons and explosives/incendiary devices
- Inspect/screen/search passengers and baggage
- Respond to airport emergency situations
- Escort people and consignments
Who Should Attend
- The target population will be new entrants and existing personnel at the basic level employed by the authority or organisatio primarily responsible for the application of aviation security preventive measures at airports and from such other aviation related agencies engaged in support activities.
- Overview of International Civil Aviation
- Working at the airport
- Access Control – People
- Access Control – Vehicles
- Recognition of Explosives and other restricted items
- Building Search Procedures
- Patrolling and Guarding
- Screening & Searching Passengers & Baggage
- Conventional X-Ray Equipment
- Protection of Aircraft
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Have written and oral command of the language of instruction
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation