- Locations: MEA Head Office P.O.BOX: 11-206 Airport Road, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 3 Days
- Frame Work Part 66 and Part 145
- Part MAintenance - Part Operation
- National and International requirement
- for DOC and Maint (LAR - FAA)
About MEA Training Center
The Training & Development Center, was established in 1960, the first professional Airline Training Institute in the Middle East Region. Its role in making the glorious history of MEA is remarkably evident.
The Center was, as theyll, the hatching grounds for most Arab & African Airlines in the sixties and seventies, where thousands theyre trained to become the airline professionals in their countries.
Currently, the Training & Development Centre is in the process of renovating itself through a complete revision to its mission, functions & facilities to embrace most modern techniques in the art of professional airline training.See all MEA Training Center courses