- Duration: 5 Days
This Virtual Instructor Led course (vILT) is designed for individuals responsible for the support of Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager and for those attempting to earn the ACSS - Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager credential.
This class consists of a combination of instructor presentations followed by hands-on exercises that students perform in a remote lab. Students will have an opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions during the lectures and remote labs.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the function of SIP registry routing.
- Describe the function of Network Routing Policies
- Describe the role of Sequenced Applications.
- Describe the function of Call Admission Control.
- Describe the function of the Session Manager Dashboard
- Describe the function of SIP Tracer and TraceSM.
- Describe the function of the alarming service in Session Manager
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses