- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course focuses on the tasks required for initial implementation of Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM) 6.0 on an installed Communication Manager 6.0 system with either H.323/QSIG or SIP integration.
Up-to-date information on product features and hands-on virtual lab experience provide you with the tools and understanding to set up the messaging environment.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Perform the pre-installation tasks required to implement Avaya Aura CMM
- Enable the Avaya Aura CM Messaging application
- Configure the Avaya Aura CM Messaging application
- Test and validate the implementation of Avaya Aura CM Messaging
- Perform migrations for Avaya Aura CMM
- Diagnose and resolve installation problems for Avaya Aura CMM
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses