- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
Analyze, monitor, and resolve issues for a Communication Manager 6.0.1 Embedded system.
Get hands-on practice on Communication Manager Messaging (CMM) 6.0.1 Embedded performing administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. You will learn to set up and manage privileged and non-privileged user accounts and administrative data.
You will learn to perform regular backups, restore activities, improve performance optimization, and increase security. You will learn to download and apply the latest Remote Field Updates (RFUs) and to interpret alarms and events. You will learn to use fault management user interfaces, tools, and utilities to collect, manage, and analyze fault data, and you'll learn to monitor and interpret the status and fault indicators so you can isolate and troubleshoot issues that may arise during installation or maintenance. You will learn also to perform emergency recovery, generate, and interpret reports and log files.
After completing this course, you will be able to administer, schedule maintenance activities, and perform troubleshooting tasks associated with the CMM Embedded system. You will also have the ability to analyze various troubleshooting techniques to resolve messaging server and application issues.
Note, this course does not cover CM or CMM implementation.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Use administration user interfaces, tools, and utilities
- Manage administrative user accounts, IDs, and privileges
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Manage components
- Collect and manage administrative data
- Administer system features
- Administer user mailboxes and features
- Administer system lists
- Troubleshoot administration issues
- Performance optimization
- Enhance securit
- Apply engineering guidelines for tolerances, limits, and standards
- Use and clear alarms
- Upgrades and migrations
- Perform backups and restore activities
- Use fault-management user interfaces, tools, and utilities
- Collect, manage, and analyze fault data
- Generate and interpret reports and log files
- Monitor/Interpret status and fault indicators
- Perform emergency recovery
- Isolate and troubleshoot faults
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses