- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
- Describe the Components and Capacity of Communication Manager.
- Identify the different access interfaces for Communication Manager.
- Identify the role of the Avaya Site Administration (ASA) tool with Communication Manager.
- Describe the function of the Communication Manager Dial Plan.
- Define the role of Communication Manager Feature Access Codes (FAC).
- Identify the different types of endpoints associated with Communication Manager.
- Administer station users in Communication Manager
- Define and assign a Class of Restriction (COR) to a Communication Manager object.
- Define and assign a Class of Service (COS) to stations users.
- Identify applications for the Bridged Call Appearance feature.
- Identify applications for the Call Coverage feature.
- Describe the parameters needed to setup the Call Pickup and Directed Call Pickup features.
- Describe the parameters required to configure a basic Hunt Group
- Define the different trunk types supported in Communication Manager
- Define the necessary steps to administer trunks in Communication Manager.
- Access and identify the Alarms and Error reports in Communication Manager.
- Identify the Reset System Levels in Communication Manager.
- CM Overview
- CM Interfaces and System Forms
- CM Station User Administration
- Configure new Stations and Administer one-X Lab
- System Features
- Station Features
- Group Features
- Trunks and Routing
- System Status and Reports
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses