- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
Students learn skills to utilize Windows PowerShell for administering and automating administration of Windows Server 2008. The course focuses on cmdlets, script structure and flow control, language syntax, and implementation details of scripting.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Windows administrators interested in automating Windows Server 2008 administration tasks, as well as those people looking for a full-featured interactive command-line environment for Windows operating systems. Windows end users or developers who need to understand what is involved in Windows administration or command-line environments may also find this course helpful.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft Windows PowerShellc
- Lesson 2: Overview of Microsoft Windows PowerShell
- Lesson 3: Building Pipelines for Assembly-Line Style Processing
- Lesson 4: Managing Processes and Formatting Cmdlet Output
- Lesson 5: Introduction to Scripting with Microsoft Windows PowerShell
- Lesson 6: Implementing Flow Control and Functions
- Lesson 7: Working with Files, the Registry, and Certificate Stores
- Lesson 8: Managing the Windows Operating System Using Microsoft Windows
- Lesson 9: Administering Active Directory with Microsoft Windows PowerShell
- Lesson 10: Administering Group Policy in Microsoft Windows PowerShell Using COM