Is it right for me?
- System Integrators
- Automation Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of industrial communication networks
- Define and select from the available communication networks in the market
- Understand the basics of Modbus protocol
- Implement Modbus protocol on serial network
- Implement Modbus protocol on Ethernet TCP/IP network
- Be able to configure communication parameters in different communication devices
What will it cover?
- Discover communication networks
- Introduction to local industrial networks
- Communication criteria - OSI model
- Communication standards and concepts
- Interconnection components
- Modbus protocol basics
- Modbus protocol on serial line
- Modbus protocol on Ethernet TCP/IP network
- Practical applications & case studies
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses