- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Autodesk Showcase training for architects, designers, engineers and marketing professional who want to manipulate 3D models for optimum effects in Autodesk Showcase. how to transform 3D CAD models into interactive walk-throughs and presentations.
Autodesk Showcase 2015 will teach you intuitive tools to manipulate 3D models for optimum effects.
You’ll learn how to import and navigate 3D models, place models into an HDR background environment, change scene lighting, create screen shots and animations, assemble them into presentations and publish them for others to view.
Autodesk Showcase teaches the intuitive tools to manipulate 3D models for optimum effects. You’ll learn how to import 3d models, place models into an HDR background environment, manipulate models and materials, change scene lighting, navigate 3D models, create screen shots and animations, assemble them into presentations and publish them for others to view.
- Overview of the Autodesk Showcase interface and workflow
- Importing Models
- Opening scenes
- Adjusting surface normal
- Selecting and transforming objects
- Assigning visual styles to enhance a scene
- Setting and manipulating rendering styles
- Adding lighting and shadow environments
- Adding accent lights to a scene
- Adding materials to objects in a scene
- Creating and manipulating design alternatives
- Creating and manipulating cross-sections
- Creating and manipulating Shots
- Creating and manipulating Behaviors
- Creating a Storyboard to present a scene
- Using the Pointer Tool to focus attention on a specific area
- Compare Scenes by placing two scenes side-by-side
- Publishing images, movies, and web presentations
This Autodesk Showcase training course is addressed to anyone who wishes to improve the visualisation editing skills in CAD, and use their existing CAD data to create stunning photorealistic presentations of their products in a very short period of time.
- Getting Started
- Importing a Model
- Working with Materials
- Lighting Environments and Backgrounds
- Adding and Adjusting Lighting
- Visual Styles
- Image Presentation
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses