- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 30 Hours
Computek is one of the largest and first Autodesk Training centers in egypt with 20 years of experience delivering training and certifications in all Autodesk technologies.All Autodesk Training in computek are held by Autodesk Certified Instructors ACI with over than 8 years experience in the technical and training field .
Revit® MEP training will teach you to create 3D parametric models of MEP system from engineering design through construction documentation. The training guide is intended to introduce students to the software's user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the Autodesk Revit MEP software a powerful
and flexible engineering modeling tool.
Autodesk® Revit® software provides mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers with tools to design even the most complex building systems. Revit supports Building Information Modeling (BIM), to help drive accurate design, analysis, and documentation of efficient building systems from concept through construction. Information-rich models support design throughout the building lifecycle
- Introduction to Autodesk® Revit® MEP, its interface,
- including viewing, drawing, and editing commands
- Working with linked architectural files
- Creating and modifying views
- Understanding Autodesk Revit MEP
- systems in general
- Creating spaces and zones
- Analyzing heating and cooling loads
- Working with HVAC module to add air terminals, mechanical equipment, and create HVAC systems
- Working with the Piping module to add mechanical equipment as well as creating hydronic piping systems
- Working with fixtures, piping systems, and analysis tools in the Plumbing module
- Working with fire protection systems
- Working with components, circuits, cable tray, and conduits in the Electrical module
- Creating and annotating construction documents
- Adding tags and creating schedules
- Detailing in Autodesk Revit MEP
Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Engineers
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit MEP
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- Starting MEP Projects
- Working with Views
- Understanding MEP Systems
- Spaces and Zones
- Performance Analysis
- HVAC Systems
- Hydronic Piping Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Creating Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Tags and Schedules
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses
Contact information not available.Are you from Computek Training Center ? Claim your course!
- AutoDesk Revit Architecture Beginner to Advanced Learning 247GBP 89
GBP 126Duration: 49 Hours
- GBP 89
GBP 126Duration: Upto 3 Months