- Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This training is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Autodesk Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation.
Since building projects themselves tend to be extremely complex, the Autodesk Revit Architecture software is also complex. The objective of the Autodesk Revit Architecture Fundamentals training guide is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings.
This training guide focuses on basic tools that the majority of students need to work with the Autodesk Revit Architecture software.
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM)
- Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Architecture Engineers , New users of any Revit product
- Delegate should have knowledge of 2D drawing techniques in CAD application such as AutoCAD.
Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
Design Development Phase
- Datum Elements - Levels and Grids
- Drawing and Modifying Walls
- Doors and Windows
- Curtain Walls
- Creating Views
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Vertical Circulation
Construction Documents Phase
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Tags and Schedules
- Detailing in Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Additional Tools
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses