- Locations: Al Moalem Institute
- Duration: 60 Hours
Course detailsCOURSE DESCRIPTION
Autodesk Maya combines powerful tools for the major areas in 3D content creation: modeling, animation, texturing, and rendering. Many of today's top video games are created in Maya: from characters, to models, levels and more.
- Develop an understanding of the main tools in the Maya interface and how 3D art is constructed.
- Construct 3D models by creating and editing primitives
- Manipulate objects
- Develop an understanding of how the size and complexity of a 3D model affects render time.
- Create low poly count characters to gain understanding of important poly modelling skills.
- Split polygons to create new vertices and faces and draw new polygons freehand.
- Smooth your polygonal models using subdivisions, and how this affects your modelling strategy.
- Set up a basic lighting rig including directional light, spotlight, key light, point light and render it form different camera views.
- Apply and edit basic shaders using the Hypershade editor.
- Add basic image maps and UV maps, cutting, sewing, folding and unfolding them to apply textures to models.
- Develop an understanding of basic principles of animation and create animations by adding and editing key frames on a timeline.
- Edit animations efficiently using the Graph Editor to control transitions via different kinds of interpolation.
- Develop file structures and naming conventions, and strategies that promote good workflow.
- Render out frames with alpha channels to preview scenes or characters for clients.
• Introduction to Autodesk Maya and the typical game's asset pipeline
• Maya shortcuts and basic interaction
• General 3D modeling notions
• Advanced 3D modeling notions
• High resolution modeling
• Low resolution modeling for games
• Live geometries and the Maya modeling toolkit . Shading
• Working with UV's
• Texture baking
• Materials and textures used in games
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Bring your imagination to life with AutoDesk Maya 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software. Maya helps artists tell their story with one fast, creative toolset.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour