The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsCOURSE DESCRIPTION
Autodesk Maya combines powerful tools for the major areas in 3D content creation: modeling, animation, texturing, and rendering. Many of today's top video games are created in Maya: from characters, to models, levels and more.
- Develop an understanding of the main tools in the Maya interface and how 3D art is constructed.
- Construct 3D models by creating and editing primitives
- Manipulate objects
- Develop an understanding of how the size and complexity of a 3D model affects render time.
- Create low poly count characters to gain understanding of important poly modelling skills.
- Split polygons to create new vertices and faces and draw new polygons freehand.
- Smooth your polygonal models using subdivisions, and how this affects your modelling strategy.
- Set up a basic lighting rig including directional light, spotlight, key light, point light and render it form different camera views.
- Apply and edit basic shaders using the Hypershade editor.
- Add basic image maps and UV maps, cutting, sewing, folding and unfolding them to apply textures to models.
- Develop an understanding of basic principles of animation and create animations by adding and editing key frames on a timeline.
- Edit animations efficiently using the Graph Editor to control transitions via different kinds of interpolation.
- Develop file structures and naming conventions, and strategies that promote good workflow.
- Render out frames with alpha channels to preview scenes or characters for clients.
• Introduction to Autodesk Maya and the typical game's asset pipeline
• Maya shortcuts and basic interaction
• General 3D modeling notions
• Advanced 3D modeling notions
• High resolution modeling
• Low resolution modeling for games
• Live geometries and the Maya modeling toolkit . Shading
• Working with UV's
• Texture baking
• Materials and textures used in games
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forBring your imagination to life with AutoDesk Maya 3D animation , modeling , simulation , and rendering software. Maya helps artists tell their story with one fast , creative toolset.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.