- Duration: Upto 45 Hours
- Acquire design intent by utilizing the proper methods and suggested workflows for building intelligent 3D parametric parts.
- Build, place, and restrain custom and standard elements in the assembly.
- Reproduce mechanisms, animate assembly designs, and check for interventions.
- Document designs leveraging different drawing views such as section, detail, isometric and projected drawing views.
- Document assemblies utilizing regular and erupted drawing views.
- Track drafting standards while annotating drawing views.
- Authenticate digital models by leveraging stress analysis and execute studies regarding stress analysis.
- Utilize Inventor tools for layout design, top-down design and associative links.
- Building rendered practical animations and assemblies leveraging Inventor studio.
- Leveraging frame generator to build members in a structural frame work.
Eligibility / Requirements
Knowledge on operating system is mandatory if you want to succeed in this training. You must know how to start an app, create and save files, copy to CDs and other media. Understanding on AutoCAD is the additional advantage that you would get.
About Al Mihad Training Centre
Al Mihad is a leading training company offering professional and corporate training in MENA for the last 17 years. Having its focus on financial training, AMT is rapidly growing in trainings areas related to Strategy & Innovation, Human Resource, Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Financial Modelling & Excel, customized banking programs and in-house trainings program related to CMA, CIA, CIMA, Diploma & Certificate in IFRS for corporate clients.See all Al Mihad Training Centre courses