Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD Training will easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they are built to deliver better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
This course is designed for students to learn the basics of mechanical 3D computer-aided design using Autodesk Inventor.
Students learn how to navigate the gesture-based user interface and receive overviews of the basic sketching, part-modelling, assembly-modelling and manufacturing drawing technique In this Autodesk Inventor Intermediate course students learn the recommended workflows and advanced functionalities for creating 3D models using Autodesk Inventor 2015.
Students explore the proper techniques and recommended workflows for modelling, adaptive design, derived design, and functional design.
Students also learn how to quickly create and document designs, and publish custom parts using the Content Center. Hands-on exercises representing real-world, industry-specific design scenarios are included.
- Navigate the Inventor user interfaces.
- Use the fundamental features of Inventor.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way.
- To enable students to reuse content that has been previously
- Created, and extract information from their drawings.
- Visualizations ,Sketching ,Feature, Modeling, Assembly and Drawing Enhancements
- Parametric part and assembly design using Autodesk Inventor.
- Parametric solid modeling concepts and design or mechanical engineering principles.
Engineers, architects, draftsmen, designers, advertisers, interested to be professional Modeling, Animation, Character Rigging and Muscles, Rigid and Soft Body, nDynamics, nCloth, nHair and Fur, Fluid Dynamics, Paint Effects, Shaders and Textures, Lights and Camera, and Rendering.B
- Interface & Visualization Enhancements
- Sketching & Feature EnhancementsB
- Assembly Design
- General Modeling Enhancements
- Assembly Continued & View Creation
- Using Parameters
- Customizing Parts Lists and BOM
- Using Content Center
- Routed Systems
- Design Accelerators to Drive Better Design
- Styles and StandardsB
- Drawing Enhancements
- Annotating Drawings Continued
- Advanced Drawing Tools
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses