- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 48 Hours
AutoCAD Map 3D is the leading engineering platform for creating and managing spatial data. Map 3D bridges the gap between CAD and GIS, enabling you to integrate geospatial functions in a single environment for more efficient workflows.
Introduces the capabilities and potential of AutoCAD Map 3D, and to teach key theory and techniques. You gain hands on experience showing how you can use the extra functionality provided by AutoCAD Map 3D to easily integrate digital mapping in your AutoCAD drawings.
Teaches the fundamental features of AutoCAD Map 3D, including techniques for creating, managing and analysing mapping data. The course also explores some of AutoCAD Map 3D's more advanced features
Teaches the geospatial features and functions of AutoCAD Map 3D. Delegates learn how to create, manage and analyse geospatial data. Advanced geospatial features are also covered together
The course covers how to:
- Access geographic and map-based data in AutoCAD.
- Obtain digital mapping quickly and easily.
- Access and integrate different types of data within a single drawing, e.g. aerial photography and SSSI maps.
- Access and use OS MasterMap data that now replaces OS LandLine.
- Present often sensitive data to colleagues or the public in an easily accessible yet protected format.
- Work with the AutoCAD Map 3D user interface.
- Create and edit geometry.
- Link and manage drawing-based attribute data.
- Use object classification.
- Import and export drawing-based data.
- Work with raster images.
- Work with source drawings.
- Use source drawing queries.
- Stylise drawings.
- Use topology and spatial analysis.
- Plot maps.
- Establish a geospatial environment.
- Edit geospatial features.
- Manage geospatial features using buffers and bulk copy.
- Use workflows to automate geospatial processes.
- Use job processes to solve geospatial problems.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and an Autodesk CAD application, such as AutoCAD or Revit.
- Managing Geospatial data in the DWG
- Using Digital Mapping directly in Map
- Using OS MasterMap data
- Getting more from your CAD data
- Powerful data publishing
- Getting Started
- Creating and Editing Geometry
- Linking and Managing Drawing-Based Attribute Data
- Using Object Classification
- Importing and Exporting Drawing-Based Data
- Working with Raster Images
- Working with Source Drawings
- Using Source Drawing Queries
- Stylising Drawings
- Using Topology and Spatial Analysis
- Establishing a Geospatial Environment
- Stylizing Features
- Editing Features
- Managing Features
- Job Processes
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses