The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsThis course provides an overview of many AutoCAD Electrical utilities designed to enable learners to quickly create and manage electrical-controls production drawings. Participants focus on how to build intelligent ladder diagrams and panel layouts, and how to leverage the intelligence built into AutoCAD Electrical. Hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios are provided.
This course is ideal for those who use or those who want to acquire the skills in using AutoCAD Electrical software.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD Electrical user interface.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD Electrical.
- Build intelligent ladder diagrams and panel layouts.
- Create, view and edit the project settings and properties.
- Extract data from drawings into reports formatted to match users' standards.
- Insert and edit parametric PLC modules, non-parametric PLC modules and stand-alone PLC I/O points.
- Basic AutoCAD Electrical
- Project Basics
- Schematic Wiring
- Schematic Editing
- Schematic Components
- Schematic Reports
- Panel Layouts
- Setting and Configurations
- Custom Components
- Custom Data
- Automation Tools
- AutoDesk Vault Integration
- PLC Modules
- Advanced Tools
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forThis course is ideal for those who use or those who want to acquire the skills in using AutoCAD Electrical software.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.