- Duration: Upto 60 Hours
Accomplished and dedicated BIM Professional with a background that reflects the ability to engage and educate the team in the effective utilization of Autodesk based systems to facilitate successful business efforts and will be able to work as a prob...See full profile
- Customizing and organizing the interface
- Rendering sequences
- Working with sub-objects in the modifier stack
- Managing lights and shadows
- Choosing, duplicating, and altering objects
- Modelling with splines and NURBS
- Connecting objects in hierarchies
- Framing shots with cameras
- Building and altering key frames
- Executing polygonal and subdivision surface modelling
- Constructing materials
- Freeform modelling and sculpting
- Mapping textures.
- Corporate professionals who are working in this field and looking to enhance their skill set by exploring more about the latest version of the software and master it.
- It's beneficial for intermediate-level users seeking to enhance their present demo reels and marketability.
- It is also advantageous for beginners who are searching to discover fresh career options in the 3D animation industry.
Eligibility / Requirements
Knowledge on operating system. You must know how to start an app, create and save files, copy to CDs and other media. Understanding on AutoCAD is the additional advantage that you would get.
About Al Mihad Training Centre
Al Mihad is a leading training company offering professional and corporate training in MENA for the last 17 years. Having its focus on financial training, AMT is rapidly growing in trainings areas related to Strategy & Innovation, Human Resource, Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Financial Modelling & Excel, customized banking programs and in-house trainings program related to CMA, CIA, CIMA, Diploma & Certificate in IFRS for corporate clients.See all Al Mihad Training Centre courses
- Interior Design Queen Mary Academy
USD 260Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Interior Design & Home Decorating Diploma London Institute of Business & Management
USD 210Duration: Upto 15 Hours