- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 80 Hours
Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2015 Training brings a fresh approach to 3D modeling, animation, and rendering for motion Graphics, visual effects, design visualization, and game development. With the innovative new Populate, feature set for automatic crowd generation, a significantly augmented Particle Flow toolset 3ds Max 2015 embraces concepts and technology required by today’s modern pipelines.
With new Perspective Match and Vector Map, tools that cross the 2D/3D divide, 3ds Max 2015 provides new ways of working that can help artists extend their creative capabilities and take on a wider range of projects.
The practices in this training course provides a thorough introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2015 software that will help new users make the most of this sophisticated application, as well as broaden the horizons of existing, self-taught users.
- Understand the basic functionality, features and principles behind 3ds Max Design 2015.
- Create and manipulate 3D data in 3ds Max Design.
- Import data from other 3D applications.
- Embellish scenes with the use of materials and maps.
- Create adequate lighting for your environments.
- Animate objects in the scene.
- Render still pictures and animations to disk for later viewing
- 3D Modeling with Primitives and 2D Objects
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design Lighting
- Lighting with Autodesk 3ds Max Design mental ray
- Rendering and Cameras
- Animation for Visualization
This course has been designed for people who want to create 3D graphics for print or animation. Target customers are architectural practices, visualization studios, production houses, advertising agencies or other such departments that work in large organizations. Attendees require only a very general knowledge of 3D and its concepts although a basic understanding of computer hardware and software is essential. Knowledge of other digital media packages is an advantage but not a necessity
- User Interface
- File I/O
- Getting Started
- 3ds Max Design Configuration
- Assembling Project Files
- Basic Modeling Techniques
- Modeling From 2D Objects and Transforming Objects
- Modifying Objects
- Modeling with 3D Geometry
- Modeling from Splines
- Using Transforming Objects
- Mapping Coordinates
- Lighting Techniques.
- Mental Ray Rendering
- Rendering and Cameras
- 3D modeling
- UI, workflow, and pipeline
- 3D animation
- 3D rendering
- Lighting analysis and simulation
- Advanced Rendering
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses