- Duration 26 Hours
- Locations Road 3622, Block 436, Seef District
As a minimum, those attending this course should have Basic English language and an understanding of AutoCAD Basics and MS Windows user interface terminology.
- Training is customized to cater your needs and will be geared to your live projects.
- Offered In-Company/In-house on 1:1 or closed group basis.
- Courses are scheduled to meet your dates and timescale.
- Ongoing pre and post-course technical support as part of the training package.
- Aim of Course
On completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- Apply appropriate commands to set the 3D modeling environment
- Create and use working planes at any required position within 3D space
- Define and use coordinate points at any position within 3D space
- Apply appropriate commands to construct the whole or part of a 3D model using surface and solid modeling
- Apply appropriate commands to modify 3D solid objects
- Apply appropriate commands to perform 3D operations on existing objects
- Apply appropriate commands to manipulate a 3D model
- Apply appropriate commands to view 3D models in a variety of display formats
- Print, plot, export 3D models.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Lesson 2: Creating Solid Primitives
- Lesson 3: Creating Models from 2D Profiles
- Lesson 4: Creating Composite Solids
- Lesson 5: Working in 3D
- Lesson 6: Working with Solid Primitives
- Lesson 7: Solid Primitive Types
- Lesson 8: Creating Models from Cross Sections
- Lesson 9: Converting 2D Objects to Solids or Surfaces
- Lesson 10: Editing Models
- Lesson 11: Sectioning a Model and Creating Drawings
- Lesson 12: Visualization, Using Visual Styles, Lights, the Sun and Rendering.
*Total of 24 Lessons, 2 Hours each lesson and 2 Hours of Final Exam.
- Final test of multiple-choice Questions.
- One practical assignments
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who have achieved at least 80% attendance, pass the final test and submit the practitioner assignment.
Logic Institute for Training and HR Development was formed in Bahrain in 2010. It was founded by a group of highly educated and successful Bahraini who are adamant on developing and improving the level of Training in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thus, Logic’s management philosophy envisions Logic to be recognized as a leading institution that provides high quality of training, through inspiring its trainees towards their professional development to their outmost performance.
Logic programs are mainly in CIPS, ICM, English Language, IT programmes, Health & Safety (CIEH), Value Engineering , Soft Skills cTheirses, American Petroleum programs (API) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Each section has an experienced head that coordinates and is responsible to the related affairs of the department. Logic is an approved exam center for UK & USA institutions such as CIPS, ICM, CIEH, API, and Value Engineering and it is toward getting other center approvals from various awarding bodies such as LCCI for English, CIPD for human resTheirces, City & Guilds for retail, Cost Engineering and many others.See all Logic Institute courses