AutoCAD program is an advanced professional diploma provided by The American Academy for Training Courses(AATC) which is an ISO-9001 accredited language learning and training center, collaborating with Atlanta Institute and the Project Management Institute (PMI) in the United States, and the American Academy is one of the largest language learning centers all over Egypt.
AutoCAD courses are now available at American Academy, which is an accredited center for training with regard to this very field.
AutoCAD (2D and 3D) software is used across many industries, by architects, mechanical engineers, decor designers, project managers and other professionals.
AutoCAD: Various Applications
- Architectural designs.
- Electrical designs.
- Mechanical designs.
- Design and documentation of reclamations and developments of land plots, roads and water projects.
- Design and documentation of electrical, mechanical and plumping equipment in different buildings.
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC)
- International Testing Center (ITC)
- American International Preschool (AIP)
- School Management and Educational Consulting Center (SMECC)
- Online Courses Center (OCC).
- American Academy for Training Courses (AATC): Mission