This AutoCAD course provides delegates with a basic understanding of the fundamental concepts and workflows of how to design, create and modify 3D models (both solid and surface).
Creating 3D models helps users better visualize and present designs. Delegates will learn how to output 3D models to either paper or as distributable, electronic versions. You will use visualisation tools such as visual styles, model walk and fly throws, materials, and lighting. The concepts and practices taught will help delegates take their designs beyond 2D to the next dimension – 3D!
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Work proficiently with 3D models
- Create solid primitives, solid or surface models from cross-sectional geometry, or composite models from multiple solid models,
- Complete a solid model design by adding the necessary features to detail
- Duplicate and position 3D models
- Convert 2D objects to 3D objects
- Document a 3D design by creating 2D drawings for production and visualization
- Communicate design ideas using visual styles, lights, model walk-through tools and renderings
Attendance of the Introduction/Intermediate courses (or equivalent knowledge) is required - you need to be proficient in working with 2D objects.
- 3D Foundations
- Simple Solids
- Creating Solids & surfaces from 2D Objects
- Modifying in 3D Space
- Advanced Solid Editing
- Additional Editing Tools
- Refining the View
- Working Drawings from 3D Models
- Working with the User Coordinate System
UAC is the largest training center in Kuwait providing a wide range of training programs to fit the needs of groups and individuals. Their extensive experience and Their highly qualified personnel are the key to Their success. Located close to two major highways with plenty of parking, UAC has state of the art facilities in a modern office building. Their customer service staff makes every effort to assure that each individual’s personal needs are met.See all United Aram Institute for Private Training courses