This course is essential for all new AutoCAD users, It will take you smoothly throw AutoCAD 2D commands to end with most of the available tools for modeling in three dimensions. Upon completion of this course students will be able to create basic 2D drawings using the drawing and editing tools; organize drawing objects on layers; add text and basic dimensions; also students will learn the essential skills in addition to more sophisticated techniques for drawing setup and 3D fundamentals, introduce surface creation, and solid modeling.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
- Setting up layers
- Represent a design by creating solid primitives, solid or surface
- Convert 2D objects to 3D objects
- Learn the basic of Objective C language.
- Plot your Drawing to scale
- Use primitive entities (lines, polylines and circles) to construct more complex objects
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses