- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations Road 3622, Block 436, Seef District
As a minimum, those attending this course should have Basic English language and an understanding of MS Windows user interface terminology.
- Training is customized to cater the needs of your profession and/or qualification and will be geared to your live projects.
- Offered In-Company/In-house on 1:1 or closed group basis.
- Courses are scheduled to meet your dates and timescale.
- Ongoing pre and post-course technical support as part of the training package.
Aim of Course
On completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- Use associated IT, CAD Software and operating systems
- Open and close Cad Files and Drawings.
- Use and identify key components of the software relating to the 2D drawing environment
- Use a range of viewing commands and setup the drawing space
- Use drawing commands to produce shapes
- Lesson 1: Introduction and Concept of AutoCAD
- Lesson 2: Drawing Setup and Scale Factor
- Lesson 3: Layers and Line types
- Lesson 4: Draw Model Objects
- Lesson 5: Lab 1a Floor Plans
- Lesson 6: Snap, Grid, Object Snaps, Object Snap Tracking, Polar Tracking, Coordinates, Flip Screen and Help
- Lesson 7: Annotation Fundamentals (annotation VS model objects)
- Lesson 8: Selection Sets (window, crossing, fence, previous, add, remove…)
- Lesson 9: Editing (copy, move, erase, rotate, scale, stretch, mirror, extend, trim)
*Total of 17 Lessons, 2 Hours each lesson and 2 Hours of Final Exam.
- Final test of multiple-choice Questions.
- One practical assignments
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who have achieved at least 80% attendance, pass the final test and submit the practitioner assignment.
Logic Institute for Training and HR Development was formed in Bahrain in 2010. It was founded by a group of highly educated and successful Bahraini who are adamant on developing and improving the level of Training in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thus, Logic’s management philosophy envisions Logic to be recognized as a leading institution that provides high quality of training, through inspiring its trainees towards their professional development to their outmost performance.
Logic programs are mainly in CIPS, ICM, English Language, IT programmes, Health & Safety (CIEH), Value Engineering , Soft Skills cTheirses, American Petroleum programs (API) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Each section has an experienced head that coordinates and is responsible to the related affairs of the department. Logic is an approved exam center for UK & USA institutions such as CIPS, ICM, CIEH, API, and Value Engineering and it is toward getting other center approvals from various awarding bodies such as LCCI for English, CIPD for human resTheirces, City & Guilds for retail, Cost Engineering and many others.See all Logic Institute courses