Why do I need to learn AutoCAD
- AutoCAD is recognized as a standard internationally
- It is a very powerful tool which can be used for a very wide range of disciplines - from Town Planning to Designs in microscopic scale
- AutoCAD is easy to learn and simple to use
- AutoCAD can be used as a stand alone or in combination with many other programs to give output as plans and diagrams, text, full colour pictures and illustrations
Engineers, Architects and other individuals who would like to have a hands-on experience with AutoCAD technology.
- Getting Started with AutoCAD
- Intermediate AutoCAD
- Introduction to 3D
- Advanced Topics
- o AUTOCAD TEMPLATE FILES
- o USING OSNAPS IN AUTOCAD
- o LINETYPES AND LINETYPE SCALE
- o AUTOCAD FILE FORMATS
- o GRIP EDITING
- o AUTOCAD'S INQUIRY TOOLS
- o XREF'S (EXTERNAL REFERENCES)
- o SYSTEM VARIABLES
- o TABLES
- o INTRODUCTION TO SET SHEETS
- o MODIFYING AND CREATING DIMENSIONS
- o INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMIZING AUTOCAD
About Karama Language & Computer Center
Karama Language and Computer Centre (KLCC) established in 2005, is a highly professional training institute, approved by Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), U.A.E, offering a wide range of training programs for enhancing skills in diverse fields.
We are based in Dubai, the thriving business hub of the Middle East and it offers a wide scope of activities for the business community in the U.A.E.
Whether your employees need computer training or language training KLCC offers a complete learning experience irrespective of nationality or skill level.
The training offered by us has helped numerous organizations improve their overall work & quality standards.See all Karama Language & Computer Center courses
Autocad Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.