In this course, participants learn how to use AutoCAD 2D commands to draw 2D drawings such as doors, windows, AC ducts, architectural and mechanical drawings, etc. By the end of the course, they should be able to draw large scale 2D drawings, add dimensions, add annotations, hatch areas, insert symbols,create layouts ,and plot them to proper scale.
- Architects, interior designers, decorators, mechanical engineers, draftsmen, etc.
- Introduction to the Interface
- Drawing Techniques
- Drawing a Basketball Court Starting from Scratch
- Arcs and Circles
- Drawing an AC Duct
- Selection and Editing Techniques
- Drawing an Oriental Door and Window
- Advanced Drawing Techniques
- Calculating the Area of a House
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Named Views
- File and Object Properties
- Drawing a Full Scale Architectural Drawing
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses