This class is essential for all new AutoCAD users or as an excellent class for end users of other CAD systems who are migrating to AutoCAD.
- Upon completion of this course students will be able to create basic 2D drawings using the drawing and editing tools; organize drawing objects on layers; add text and basic dimensions; and prepare to plot the drawing. Students will learn essential skills in addition to more sophisticated techniques for drawing setup and productivity.
- Introduction to AutoCAD user Interface and its components
- Different methods of applying commands
- Co-ordinate systems in AutoCAD
- Setting the drawing aids (drafting settings)
- Main drawing and editing commands
- Layer and Linetype management
- Quick editing of existing drawing objects
- Object selection with filter
- Checking your drawing (Inquiry commands)
- Dimension and Text
- Productivity tools to modify drawings quickly
- Applying different hatch patterns in the drawings
- Plotting drawings using Model space and Paper space
- Introduction to block and how to make symbols using block tool
- Block Attributes and how to use it with MS Excel
- Model space and paper space in detail
- Set blown up view of the drawing in paper space
- Create different views of your drawing
- Creating your own AutoCAD template file
- Drawing files management
- Working with Design centre, Tool palate, and Multiple drawing environment
- Plotting drawing with different scales in one drawing sheet
- Converting your drawing file into other file format like pdf,bmp,jpeg,tiff,dxf etc.
- Slide show presentation in AutoCAD
- As a minimum, those attending this course should have basic 2D drafting experience and an understanding of MS Windows user interface terminology.
About Hi Q Academy
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses