- Introduction to the ISO 9000 series
- The 8 principles of quality management
- Understanding I SO 9001 requirements and ISO 9001
- Conforming quality management systems
- Quality policy, quality objectives and quality management system planning
- Process-based QMS auditing
- IS019011 auditor requirement
- Auditor stages
- The audit plan and audit planning issues
- Auditing techniques
- Developing audit checklists
- The audit role play (continued)
- Audit report writing Prerequisites:
Certified ISQ9001 Aim:
- To be acquainted with quality policy, quality objectives and the 8 principles of quality management, to review process-based QMS auditing
- Participants who work at total quality management, project management and general management
About Smart Link Academy
Smart link is a privately owned company with many years of experience in Egypt.
market share is continually increasing during such short period of time due to the team’s dynamism, management successful methodology and the high technical competence of its field team.
Smart link management strategy focused on continuous measurement of its customer satisfaction and their feedback considering
a certain criteria during selection process.
Smart link is specialized training Academy dedicated to providing international and tailored certificate training, consulting,
Management and out sourcing in Egypt.