In full compliance with the Part FCL requirements the aim of the course is to train pilots to the level that they will be certified to operate as pilots in multi engine - multi pilot airliners. Instructors are active Airline Captains, in state of art training devices such as the Elite FNPT II MCC, a fleet of Diamond aircraft DA 40 and DA 42.
After 15 months of airline oriented training you will be granted the EASA and/or UAE GCAA Commercial Pilot License with ATPL theory credit, Multi Engine / Instrument Rating and the Multi Crew Cooperation certificate. As a licenced pilot you are qualified to commence an Airliner Type Rating Training for the Airbus, Boeing, ATR or Dash8 Q400 in JETSTREAM with privileged conditions for our students.
- Valid Aviation Medical Certificate Class 1
- Undergo the basic Pilot Aptitude Assessment, the EPST Compass Test
- Theoretical Training is contucted in JETSTREAM’s Training Centres located at the Athens International Airport or in Dubai - Silicon Oasis.
- Flight Training is performed in Diamond DA40, Diamond DA42 or Seneca III aircraft. The Flight Training takes place in Greece.
- Simulator Training is performed in our FNPT II approved for Instrument Rating, MCC and JET orientation training, located in JETSTREAM’s Training Centre in Athens.
Our aircraft fleet:
- Diamond Aircraft DA40
- Diamond Aircraft DA42
- Piper Seneca III
After the completion of the Airbus A320 Type Rating, 6 take-offs and landings will be scheduled with partner Airline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING
Aviation English Training, if required, can be scheduled after assessment of your written and verbal skills.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM. Once signed Prices and Training program will remain fixed throughout the course.
JETSTREAM is an Approved Aviation Training Organization (ATO) under the legislation of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) with an international profile, supporting Airline Operators and Inpiduals in set up, selection and training.
their portfolio covers the entire range for Professional Airplane and Helicopter Pilots, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Cabin Crew training.See all Jetstream Aviation Academy courses
Aviation Related Questions
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering
Could you please help me on which courses should I join to be a part of airport since I have been...
Unanswered //Dec 14, 2016 IATA, Aviation
Unanswered //Jan 21, 2017 IATA, Aviation