- Locations: Bahrain
- Duration: 6 Months
As a claims professional, you need to keep pace with the rapidly changing claim environment, and to do so you need a strong foundation in claim management and best claim practices. The Institutes’ Associate in Claims (AIC) designation program provides you with practical claim-handling skills you can use today -enhancing your productivity and career opportunities throughout your claims career.
BOTTOM LINE BENEFITS
- Handle claims more efficiently and cost-effectively with advanced technical skills and in-depth policy knowledge.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention with communication and negotiation skills.
- Help avoid costly lawsuits by learning good-faith claim handling.
- Reduce costs associated with coverage disputes by gaining in-depth policy knowledge.
In addition, each AIC track builds a strong knowledge base for claim handling, with courses in these subjects:
- General insurance principles
- General claim handling
- Insurance coverages
- Path-specific claim handling practices
Passing the required courses below earns a diploma and the Associate in Claims (AIC) designation from The Institutes.
About Gulf Insurance Institute
The We_They is a joint venture set up by leading insurance corporations across the MENA region who share a commitment towards the development of human resources for the insurance and risk management industry. We aim to become the leading professional centre for insurance, financial planning and risk management academia in the Middle East. We provide a qualification framework that is region specific and internationally accredited, and we promote the highest standards of professional conduct in the industry across the Middle East.
Membership is open to all inpiduals pursuing an insurance, risk management or related fincancial services career in the region. GII takes the form of a Bahraini closed joint stock company and it was officially incorporated in in Bahrain and licensed as a Management and Business Training Institute by the Directorate of Training Institutes Affairs.See all Gulf Insurance Institute courses