- Fees / Price QAR 8,800
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course discusses the various types of securities traded in the market, its features and terminology associated with the securities. The course also discusses the various types of valuation methods to ascertain the value of the securities.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able:
- To understand differentiating characteristics of basic financial assets: Stocks, bonds and preferred stock
- To understand the features of different types of bonds and their relevance in today’s markets
- To apply and interpret commonly used valuation tools for stocks
- To apply and interpret bond valuation techniques
- Understand the differences between straight bonds and bonds with embedded options
- To apply Binomial model for valuing bonds with embedded options
- Instruments Traded in Capital Markets
- Bond Valuation
- Stock Valuation
- Portfolio Analysis
- Introduction to Private Equity, Venture Capital and Hedge Funds
- Introduction to Asset Pricing Models
- Entry level treasury people; Entry and middle level traders; Executives in the area of risk management; Executives in the area of investments
- PowerPoint presentation, discussion, case study, excel assignments and quizzes
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses