- Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
Upon completion of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Collect information appropriate for the determination of the creditworthiness of an SME borrower.
- Analyze the fundamental risks associated with SME credit risk.
- Appraise all information regarding SME proposals.
- Calculate the business drivers.
- Evaluate the integrity of SME management.
- Debate the positive and negative indicators in a lending / risk proposition.
- Construct a simple projection for an SME project.
- Summarize the need for security / collateral in SME credit risk.
- Accounting concepts and principles
- Financial risk assessment.
- Ratio analysis.
- Cash flow construction and analysis.
- Management assessment.
- Overview of projections.
- Assessing management risk.
- Assessing market risk.
- Mitigating credit risk.
- Commercial credit analysts.
- Commercial lenders, loan officers, relationship managers.
- Other financial professionals.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses