- Locations: 2H/5 Salem Abd El-Salam St, From El-Nasr St, New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
Assertiveness and self-confidence are comprised of important interpersonal communications skills and traits that can be learned and practiced. This workshop will provide you with many tips, techniques, and opportunities to try out your own skills.
- What is Assertiveness?
- What is Self-Confidence?
- The Four Styles.
- Types of Negative Thinking.
- Case Study.
- Personal Application.
- Listening and Hearing; They Aren’t the Same Thing.
- Asking Questions.
- Body Language.
- Why Goal Setting is Important.
- Setting SMART Goals.
- Identifying Your Worth.
- Creating Positive Self-Talk.
- Identifying and Addressing Strengths and Weaknesses.
- The Importance of Appearance.
- The Role of Body Language.
- First Impressions Count.
- It’s How You Say It.
- Sounding Confident.
- Using “I” Messages.
- What to Do When You’re on the Spot.
- Using STAR to Make Your Case:
- S = Situation
- T = Task
- A = Action
- R = Result
- Building Rapport.
- Expressing Disagreement.
- Coming to Consensus.
- Dealing with Difficult Situations.
- Key Tactics.
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts.
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk.
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression.
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”.
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge.
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques.
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses