- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
ASP. NET AJAX is a real breakthrough for ASP. NET developers and professionals. It makes cross-browser programming a reality and enables desktop-like functionalities over the Web.
This workshop walks the students through the components of ASP.NET Ajax, asks them to build a number of Ajax-enabled ASP.NET pages to improve the response times, eliminate tedious post-backs with advanced features such as asynchronous tasks, a strongly responsive and nonflickering user interface, and zero user frustration.
- How to improve the response time for asp.net application
- How to minimize the page post back
- How to call Page methods using AJAX Technology
- How to enable authentication and personalization using AJAX Technology
- How to use AJAX Control Toolkit
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses