Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 130 hours (13 weeks)
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Morning and Evening
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
The Architectural suite empowers Architects, Visualizers and students of Architecture with the necessary skills required to take structural design, from drawings to a full-blown 3D animated presentation and stills. This course has been exclusively devised keeping in mind the latest in design Pre-Visualization technology and offers realistic scenarios for handling all kinds of projects.
What will I learn?
- Adobe Photoshop - Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Premiere - Adobe Premiere is a timeline-based video editing software application. It teaches you to do video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
- Adobe After Effects - Adobe After Effects will teach you to create motion graphics and visual effects. After Effects allows users to create animation and alter media in 2D and 3D space with different built-in tools and third party plug-ins.
- Autodesk Max with V-Ray - will teach you to quickly effortlessly create realistic graphics while allowing complete control for the 3D production process.
- Proficiency with leading 3D software's - 3DS Max and the lighting plugin V-Ray
- Adeptness with core Architectural skills in 3D .
- Fluency with 3D architectural skills including the concepts of 3D Modeling , V-Ray lighting, texturing, shading and Camera animation
- Understanding and ability to create architectural walk-through.
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King's English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses
Interior Design Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.