- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
Architecting with AWS teaches you how to design and use AWS services for common IT applications and how to take full advantage of cloud scalability and elasticity. You will discover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications. You will also explore and understand design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, security, and high availability.
This course is for technical personnel who are responsible for:Designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures.
- In this class, you and other architects will:
- Dive deep into architecture patterns for common solutions on
- AWS: Web Applications, Batch Processing, and hosting internal IT Applications.
- Explore design components and capabilities for scalability and
- elasticity and high availability.
- Understand how to design for security, authentication, and
- authorization with AWS.
- Explore migration paths to the cloud.
- Learn how to design for cost optimization.
- Web App Architecture
- AWS Services for Web App Architecture
- Security and Compliance
- Data Storage Scaling
- Architecting in the Cloud
- Batch Processing Architecture
- AWS Services for Batch Processing
- Elasticity and Scalability
- Structured Data Stores
- Designing for Cost
- Identity, Authentication and Authorization
- High Availability / Disaster Recovery
- Migrating Existing Applications
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses